See What's New? for more news and views from your favorite bakery!
The Healdsburg bakery is celebrated for its legendary artisan breads and open air bakery cafe. The owners, management and staff are honored to be awarded one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay. For more details, see the What’s New? Section.
Since its first Sonoma County Harvest Fair Sweepstakes for sourdough bread in 1981, it has been a consistent award winner for specialty and artisan breads which are a mainstay of the café menu offerings. This year, the Best of Show winner was Costeaux's Ciabatta. Costeaux is also well-known for legendary desserts and is a premier purveyor of wedding cakes. Additional services:
- Full service Healdsburg bakery and café
- Café breakfasts and lunches
- Artisan breads including sour, whole grain, rustic and seeded
- Wine Country boxed lunches and picnic supplies
- Birthday, anniversary and special occasion cakes
- French specialties, tarts, tortes, breakfast Danish and chocolates
- Wedding cakes, rehearsal dinners and wedding brunches
- Private party and special event catering on site
- Wholesale baked goods
- WI FI for your enjoyment
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday
7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Sunday
Introduce a friend to the pleasures of Costeaux by suggesting they sign up to receive our e-newsletter.
For your convenience, here are some of most popular menus for on site Cafe dining:
Special Events Menus:
We look forward to serving you at our Healdsburg bakery café at 417 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg, CA 95448. Contact us at 707-433-1913, 888-355-0217, fax 707-433-1955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Costeaux French Bakery... A Healdsburg Tradition Since 1923 and National Retail Bakery of the Year.